NEW FM 753 EVO
HEAVY DUTY THROUGH ANCHOR FOR CONCRETE AND STONE
FM 753 evo heavy duty through anchor for concrete and stone
Friulsider has renewed its range of throughbolts to offer professional installers the highest performance standards: FM 753 evo is the completely renewed version of what has been for years one of the most in demand products for fixing on concrete and solid stone and ensures increased performance by an average of +30%.
This is due to numerous design innovations:
• optimised geometry;
• clip with gripping dents for high loads and safety;
• high strength class steel;
• calibrated surface coating for optimal clip/cone functioning.
The tensile and shear performance and characteristic and design loads are among the highest on the market.
Installation is also easier and quicker:
• FM 753 evo requires less hammering and wrench turns;
• reduced geometric installation limits;
• minimum concrete edge distances and minimum anchor spacing allow installation even in very restricted geometric conditions;
• letter marked on top for post-installation anchor verification;
• lateral marking indicating Ø drillhole and fixing thickness.
Available in 6 diameters for a total of 53 items, FM 753 evo is dual-branded Friulsider and Simpson Strong-Tie and offers a range with CE certification for non-cracked concrete among the widest on the market, which also includes a larger washer solution for optimal load distribution in wood-concrete installations.
Discover all the details and features of the FM 753 evo range!